Thursday, October 11, 2012

Book Review: The Deposit Slip by Johnson


Good clean mystery, suspense. These are things that keep me going when I pick up a book. Needless to say, I thoroughly enjoyed this book. 

Erin was needing a lawyer to pick up her case. The bank was denying her that her father's deposit ticket was valid. The deposit slip was worth ten million dollars. The only problem was that no lawyer wanted to pick up this case.

Jared was in need of some money and a break as a lawyer. He with some persuasion decided to take on the case. 

With some twists and turns, the validity of the deposit slip is made very clear.

Throughout the book, forgiveness has to be given. Truth has to come out. And in the end right triumphs!

Thanks to Bethany House for allowing me to preview this book. 

2 comments:

  1. I also enjoyed this book when I read it - I was surprised that I enjoyed it just because I tend to stay away from "suspense" books.

    thanks for sharing this with Cozy book!

    Marissa
    http://forfunreadinglist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you liked it as well. I passed this one along ot my dad!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...