Monday, August 13, 2012

Goals: Week of 8/13

Pinned Image
image from here
I almost got everything done this last week. Can you tell that I have been putting off backing up my pictures?!!

This weeks goals:
  1. Walk 10 miles
  2. Schedule coupons class and make flyer
  3. Get things ready and go to farmer's market
  4. Finish snapfish albums
  5. Clean porch
  6. Back up pictures
  7. Get together address of schools I will sub at- might be good if I know where I am going!
Last weeks goals:
  1. Finish 2 growth charts
  2. Run or walk 10 miles- I made it 7...
  3. Plan the rest of the youth group activity
  4. Back up pictures
  5. Finish curtains
  6. Have the families over for a meal- I don't know about them, but Scott and I had a great time. Celebrated Scott getting his BSN!
  7. Finish filling out a North Central application

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote! So true, that. Good luck with your goals this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...