Monday, June 4, 2012

Goals: Week of June 4th

Pinned Image
image from here
This Weeks Goals-
  1. Coupon class notes
  2. Make and list 2 earring holders on etsy
  3. Call 5 schools I have put my app in at- 1 called me last week
  4. Clean out closet
  5. Figure out a contacting companies tab
  6. Call libraries
  7. Run twice
Last Weeks Goals- I am branching out with 8...might not be good!
  1. Coupon class notes
  2. Run twice- once will be a 5k, not quite ready for that one!
  3. Finish banners and list on etsy
  4. Make and list 2 earring holders on etsy
  5. Call 6 schools I have put my app in at
  6. Pick and dry mint
  7. Get things ready to take to Practically Perfect
  8. Facebook page for blog
Any of you have any goals that you are putting off that you want to get done this week? I would like to here them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...