Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Swagbucks


Are you searching the internet to make money? Yes, you heard me right. I use swagbucks as a daily search engine in order to get some free money.

You earn swagbucks, or fake money. After you have so many, you can redeem the for many things. My favorite is the amazon gift card which is $5 for 450 swagbucks. My splurge gift card is a $5 starbucks for 635 swagbucks.

What are some ways to earn swagbucks?

1. Use swagbucks as a search engine.
  • I have to admit, that this is not the best sear engine, but I use it to go everywhere on the internet. For example, I need to check my email, I search through swagbucks. I want to go to facebook, I search for facebook. I win a few swagbucks through this habit.
2. Take the daily poll to win one swagbuck a day.
  • Click on the earn tab on the top and then daily poll.
3. Click through the NOSO (No Obligation Special Offers) to win two swagbucks.
  • Click on the earn tab and the NOSO.
  • You don't need to sign up for anything, just skip everything. Enter the code at the end.
4. Watch swagbucks tv. Ten videos will give you 3 swagbucks
  • Click on the earn tab and go down to swagbucks tv.
  • I like to mute my computer and just click through these as I do other things.
  • You don't have to watch the whole video, just until the meter goes up another 10 %.
You can go here to sign up.

I am curious if you have any other ways that you win swagbucks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...