Thursday, July 27, 2017

The New American Heart Association Cookbook (Book Review)


The New American Heart Association Cookbook came at the right time! My uncle just had a heart attack at the age of 54. Our family has had several people with high cholesterol and with young heart attacks. So, I think I need to spend some time with this cookbook.

One thing that I like about this book, every recipe has nutritional information after them. Good for me to think about.

One thing I didn't like about this cookbook, no pictures. I struggle when I don't get to see a picture.

Thanks to Blogging for Books for a copy of this book.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your uncle, Lydia. I hope he's doing better and that he's able to make a full recovery. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this cookbook, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra, He is doing better, thankfully! God definitely still wants him here for the time being! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...