Monday, December 9, 2013

DIY: Sugar Cookie Sugar Scrub {Easy Christmas Gift}

I teach the high school girls Sunday School class at my church. I needed a quick and easy yet thoughtful gift to give them for Christmas.

My husband had gotten some sugar scrub for Christmas (the joys of working in a female dominated workplace), and I decided to make some for my girls.


I wanted to make some scrub using stuff that I had on hand. I searched pinterest and saw a few ideas that used something I would have to buy. I came across a recipe that I had everything that I needed. You can find the recipe I used here.

I simply put the scrub in baby food jars. You could also use some canning jars. Looks kinda like baby food doesn't it!

 

Fabric scraps were wonderful to tie on the top and to make these look more thoughtful.


Easy gift accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...