Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday

You know that feeling of getting stuck behind a school bus on a long road...and doesn't it seem to be on the mornings that you are already running late?

image from here

I love the bus driver that I get to follow in the mornings. The driver will pick up a child and then pull over so that you can pass them. What a blessing this is in the mornings. Things look better just because of this one selfless act.

It was also awesome to see the beautiful creation of God this morning. The fog was patchy til I hit town and it was absolutely beautiful!



I want to hear what you are thankful for today!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for 76 degree weather! Makes exercising more enjoyable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! That it would! Although to be quite honest, I am in some desperate want of some snow!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...